Johnson’s historic Locust Hall Farm offers a one of a kind setting for all your child’s birthday party needs. We offer Crop Picking Birthday Parties, Farm Inspired Family Reunions, bridal showers & Weddings. ** Having a Corporate/Group Event? We can modify our basic party package to suit your individual needs. We can accommodate Crop Picking Parties of 20 – 60 people. ** For larger groups please call for information. Crop Picking Parties are 2 ½ hours long. The first hour is in our party area. Your party hostess will assist you during this first hour. This is the time for food, cake, gifts etc. The second hour is the activity hour. Activities include a hayride to the picking field. You will travel along wagon paths leading you past our newly planted apple trees thru corn fields and view the fields and pastures. With your party stroll through our brand new Animal Farm and feed our furry friends. Our ANIMAL FARM is a fabulous place for a Farm experience! Goats, Sheep and Cows are residing in homes built at the edge of a breathtaking vista that is their back yard. Soak up all of the beauty Mother Nature has provided. The tree line and changing leaves have been painted by many a local artist. Bring your cameras!
Children’s Birthday Parties
PARTY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 hours use of assigned party space in our party area
- A party hostess to assist you during crop picking
- A hayride around the farm for party guests
- A visit to the Play Patch and Animal Farm with corn to feed the animals
Min. of 20 Children, $13.50 per child, $6.50 per Adult
- $50.00 Deposit due at time of booking. Deposit is refundable if you choose to cancel due to weather on the day of the party and you cannot reschedule.
- We respectfully request that no food deliveries from outside sources be made.
- You are welcome to bring your own food, cake and supplies however, we would love to de-stress your day by providing everything for you. ** Click this link PARTY FOOD to view our menu options and food costs. Food purchased from Johnson’s will include paper goods/utensils and necessary condiments.
RAIN POLICY The party area and the wagons will provide shelter for showers so the party can go on. Rain dates cannot be given at the time of booking, but rescheduling is possible if the weather is bad.
WHAT TO BRING? You are welcome to come ½ hour early to decorate your party area. The picnic tables will be cleaned but you will need to bring table covers, paper products/utensils etc. Food ordered from Johnson’s will include the necessary paper goods and utensils.
- The reserved party space is yours for 2 hours.
- Everyone must remain seated on the hayride.
- Please, No alcoholic beverages allowed for children’s birthday parties.
- Please, No piñatas or barbecue grills.
- You are responsible for your children and group.
Please feel free to call Allie at (609) 353-9000 if you have any questions or would like to make a RESERVATION